Ascend will consider 12-17 year old applicants.
- Fill out and submit the online School Inquiry Form
- You will receive an enrollment packet and we will contact you to schedule a personal interview
- Parents interview with an Ascend representative
- Prospective student interviews with an Ascend representative
- Within 2-4 weeks you will be notified of admission status
Among a number of criteria, the following guidelines may be used to determine whether Ascend is a good fit for the applicant:
- Does the applicant believe in the concept of a personal mission?
- Is the applicant's family committed to living the Leadership Education principles both at home and in the classroom?
The student will participate in one of two tracks, determined primarily by age, as well as by mutual agreement between the student, parents, and Ascend representatives. Several factors will be considered with the primary objective of providing the best environment for the readiness of the student.
There are two types of classes available: Liber Studies and Elective. The Liber Studies class includes a multi-year curriculum in English, History/Social Studies, Leadership, Math and Science courses. Elective classes will be offered at times other than weekday mornings, and include Foreign Language and Art.
Tuition includes the enrollment fee for the corresponding class and regular personal mentor meetings: a minimum of one (1) every other week. It does not include books, supplies, or other expenses associated with occasional excursions (such as field trips) away from campus. Tuition does not include Elective class fees, which are determined on a class-by-class basis.
Annual Tuition Schedule (Two Semesters per Year)
|Liber Studies (Mentoring, Math, US Government and Economics)||$3,500|
|Foundations Liber Studies (Mentoring, English, History, Math)||$3,500|
|Foreign Language Class and/or Art||TBD|
Prepayment of tuition is required to attend classes. The due date is indicated in the school Calendar. A monthly payment option is available.
For returning students: Families and students are making a full year financial committment by attending Ascend. There will not be a tuition refund if a student does not complete the entire year for any reason.
For new students: We will refund 75% within the first 2 weeks of the start of school. No refund will be given after the first 2 weeks of school.